SIGNAL delegation headed by Ms. Carice Witte, SIGNAL’s Founder and Executive Director, included:
- Maj. Gen. Yaakov Amidror- Former Major General and National Security adviser of Israel.
- Eran Etzion- Former Head of Policy Planning at Israel’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and deputy head of the National Security Council.
- Dan Catarivas- Director General, Foreign Trade and International Relations at the Manufacturers Association of Israel, Israel’s first commercial attaché in China.
- Dr. Aron Shai – Pro-Rector of Tel Aviv University and the Shoul N. Eisenberg Professor for East Asian Affairs.
- Dr. Avinoam Idan – SIGNAL Senior Fellow, Central Asia-Caucasus Institute, Silk Road Studies Program, Senior Non-Resident Fellow, Washington DC, IDC Herzliya and University of Haifa Senior Fellow
- Dr. Uri Resnick – Head of International Security Affairs Division, Policy and Political-Military Bureau, Ministry of Defense